Part II, "Stone of the Temple" is now up


Part II of TEMPT THE MESSIAH is now up. For starters, I would like to pay respect to certain artists from the late 1800's and early 1900's. These artists created illustrations for sunday school lessons and such. I used some of their art as reference to make what I call the "history smoke". Their works are now part of the public domain. The picture of "Moses" was originally done by someone named Benjamin West; and "Star in the East" (the last thumbnail) was by Warren. None of the other works were signed. Though those artists have passed on, their works still honor God.

My favorite of these is David and Goliath. The artist of the orginal painting is unknown. I did it in pencil. This looks a little different from the one you see in the comic. This is what it looks like before I added more shading and adjusted the color using my art program.

No comments: